Friday, March 13, 2009

Roadside Architecture Blog


I'm off to Leesburg for the weekend and will be unable to blog for a couple days. But as luck would have it, one of my favorite roadside enthusiasts is headed to Florida and you can follow her blog as she makes her way through the Sunshine State. Debra Jane Seltzer, aka "agilitynut" has an incredible archive of photos on her website and her flickr images are amazing.  As her Southern roadtrip heads our way, I urge you to follow her blog to see what kind of cool, quirky stuff she finds along the road! This is how I wished I traveled!

3 comments:

  1. I agree. Debra Jane's blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the plug! I'm glad to have y'all along as fellow travelers. Flickr is just a sampling of what ultimately goes to the website. Only about 3% of the photos appear at Flickr. The blog stuff pretty much only lives at the blog.

    ReplyDelete