Sunday, January 18, 2009

Shameless plug


At a social gathering last night, someone asked me about a link to a website posted on my Facebook page. It was a link to my brother's photography website and the person I was addressing was really impressed with his work. I have mentioned and shown his photography in previous blogs, but I think it's time for a blatant plug. 

My brother taught me a tremendous amount about photography. He taught me about how important light is and if you shoot at the wrong time, you'll end up with a bland image. He understands technology better than anyone I know, and in this digital age that is critical for a photographer. And he is incredibly patient and bold, going places I'd never go to get the shot. But most of all he pushes his work constantly, never settling for mediocrity.

1 comment: