Sarasota's Municipal Auditorium lies on the Tamiami Trail between the the turn for Sarasota Jungle Gardens and the turn for St. Armand's Circle. The Art Deco/Moderne structure was completed in 1938 with funding from the WPA and contributions from local businessmen. The deco style fountain was added in 1940 and has recently been returned to the site after several decades in a different location. Kudos to Sarasota for restoring this treasure to such great condition.
Vintage postcard image from the State Archives of Florida